Search the Site
Utilize the Private Twitter Feed @BioRunUpTrades
publication date: Dec 9, 2010
By no means are we experts on Twitter use, but we wanted to share some information on how members can utilize our private twitter feed @BioRunUpTrades
Use the Web Interface (http://www.twitter.com)
Smartphone Users (iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, etc):
Download and install one the many Twitter applications. Some of the most popular are:
The Official Twitter App
Have Tweets Sent to your phone as SMS Text Messages (thank you hvypilot)
1. Logon to your twitter account.
2. Click on your twitter name (should be in upper right)
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Mobile". Enter your cell phone number, and you have several options to choose there (such as times that messages will be blocked, etc.)
5. Go to "Home"
6. Click "Profile"
7. Click "Following" this will list all the tweeters you follow.
8. Click on the picture/avatar of the tweeter whose tweets you want sent to cell phone
9. Click the mobile phone icon next to tweeters info.